Personal Information Law (523/99) 10 § registry information
1. Registry holder
Teemu Järvi Illustrations
Kalliolanrinne 4 A 8
00510 Helsinki; Finland
VAT number: FI2762363-8
2. Personal charge of registry issues
Teemu Järvi Illustrations Oy
Kalliolanrinne 4 A
800510 Helsinki, Finland
3. Name of the registry
Teemu Järvi Illustrations Oy customer registry
4. The purpose of handling personal information
The gathered personal information is used for maintaining and managing customer relationships, handling orders, marketing communications, and to develop the business practices and customer services.
5. Content of the registry
Our register may contain the following information:
Basic customer data
- Name (company/person)
- E-mail address
- Web address
- IP address
User account data
- Online service user ID and encrypted password
- Login data and history
- User account history
Information related to the customer relationship
- Invoicing and delivery data (business ID, address and other contact details)
- Information about gift purchases and rewards: name, mailing address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address of the recipient
- Online store order history
- Information about marketing consents/prohibitions
- Newsletter subscriptions, statistics and sending history
- Information provided by the customer via the website forms (e.g., product reviews, requests for quotes, brochure orders, feedback and other requests).
The data are stored until further notice and will be deleted upon the customer’s specific, written request.
6. Sources of regular information
7. Regular information transfers outside of the EU or the European Economic Area
Information is not transferred outside of Teemu Järvi Illustrations Oy, except for the legislation as required. Personal information is not transferred outside of the EU or the EEA, unless it is necessary to ensure the technical implementation of the data processing.
8. The registry’s protection principles
The registry’s information is collected in a database, protected by firewalls, passwords and through other technical means. The registry is not kept in hard copy. Only people in the service of Teemu Järvi Illustrations Oy have the right to access the information. Teemu Järvi Illustrations Oy requires its staff to keep customer information secret. We use usernames and passwords.
9. Right to check, forbid and amend
The customer has the right to check information concerning themselves and demand that erroneous information is corrected in the registry. The customer has the right to forbid the use of their information in direct marketing or other such purposes. The request to check, forbid and amend must be submitted in writing to person charge of register issues.